MY Fave Celebrities

Get Updates about my fave Celebrities, Watch Videos, See Pics, and ; Read About my Fave Celebrity! Check it out and learn about who is my fave Celebrity. Who's your fave Celebrity ?

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Do you remeber Molly Ringwald?

Do you remember Molly Ringwald? I do she was another of my Fave Actress. 

I remember the movies she was in like: Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club,Pretty in Pink, and my Fave Sixteen Candles. I love her in all of these moves!

Some people might remember her other movies like: Not Another Teen Movie, or The Stand. (Did you know she had a cameo in Not Another Teen Movie.)

During the mid-1980s, Molly Ringwald was the uncontested queen of teen movies ... "The Breakfast Club" (1985) and "Pretty in Pink" (1986) Everyone in those days Loved her and want to be her.

I went to school with a girl that looked at acted just Molly Ringwald. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment