MY Fave Celebrities

Get Updates about my fave Celebrities, Watch Videos, See Pics, and ; Read About my Fave Celebrity! Check it out and learn about who is my fave Celebrity. Who's your fave Celebrity ?

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Beyonce'

One of my Fave Songs by Beyonce' is Single Ladies.
My Man Put a Ring On It! LOL!

"Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" is a song by American recording artist BeyoncéKnowles from her third studio album, I Am... Sasha Fierce (2008). The renditions of Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' are still strong,

All The Single Ladies 7x Now Put Your Hands Up Up In The Club We Just Broke Up I M Doing My Own Little Thing You Decided Where You Want To Dip.

I really Love all of Beyonce' songs. Did you know that, people are trying to understand what the song means, Personally, I feel this song is a message to the single all women out there. Women of race go through a lot with men,and always ends up with wrong guy. Beyonce is telling them to wait until they find someone worth marrying. ("Cause if you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it") Mr. Right is out there for every female, so we shouldn't write off or crash, or man hate. Just because a Man hurt us in a bad way.

Some women think that the song means the black marriage rates have declined drastically. Now, we have the stereotype of the single black woman. With the high incarceration rates of black men in the U.S., it is hard for a black women to find a black man that would commit and help her raise a stable family. So, in response to other comments, there is meaning to this song.

Others think that A cute, catchy song that made the artist millions. Not lyrically genius, but it's got a good message. I am single, and if you are than you should have all the fun you want, but once you're married the only fun you should have is with your spouse and platonic friends. That's the message, which is basic.

Also most people that it's most horribly annoying song ever written.

NOT ME! I LOVE THIS SONG, and like I said before. MY MAN PUT A RING ON IT! We have been Married for  5 yrs. now. I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment